Team Viewer Access Agreement
O'Reilly Auto Parts Remote Access Agreement v1.1
- Client requests that O'Reilly Auto Parts remotely access Client's computer system, operating system, application software, data, server and/or network (collectively referred to herein as "Client's System"), and O'Reilly Auto Parts agrees to access Client's System upon the terms and conditions of this Remote Access Agreement (the "Agreement").
- By allowing O'Reilly Auto Parts remote access to Client's System, Client hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Authority. The individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of Client represents and warrants to O'Reilly Auto Parts that such individual has the authority to grant O'Reilly Auto Parts access to Client's System and to bind Client to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Use of Information. O'Reilly Auto Parts may utilize all information received during the remote access session, which is received from a remote software agent(s) that reports system data and service information proactively from Client's System to O'Reilly Auto Parts. Client acknowledges and approves of the use of this remote reporting tool on Client's System.
- Session Recording. O'Reilly Auto Parts may record, and use the recordings of, the remote access session.
- Limitation of Liability. O'Reilly Auto Parts shall have no liability to Client or the individual accepting this Agreement, of any nature whatsoever, arising or resulting from or connected with the access to or use of Client's System via remote access. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold O'Reilly Auto Parts harmless from any loss, fee, cost, expense, damage, liability or claim (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based upon, or resulting from the access to or use of Client's System via remote access.
- Personal Information. If any personal identifying information is obtained by O'Reilly Auto Parts during the session, O'Reilly Auto Parts will not use, sale, transmit, or otherwise communicate such personal identity information, without Client's written consent.
- Definitions. "Client" means the company or individual that owns Client's System. "O'Reilly Auto Parts" means subsidiaries and affiliates of O'Reilly Automotive Store,Inc.
Please accept the agreement to download TeamViewer.